Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fifty things about me

1. I have two cats

2. I'm trying to make my nails grow beautifully, I'll tell you how that goes.

3. I'm too quiet.

4. I wish I could dance

5. I used to do tae kwon do

6. I miss it terribly

7. There's only like ten people that actually notice my existance

8. ,Because I'm so quiet

9. That wasn't supposed to sound depressing

10. I hate when I dye my hair, and three days later six other people have the same color

11. I want to do something crazy with my hair, like a mohawk

12. but I don't think I could pull that off

13. I'm really observant

14. I listen more than I talk

15. I often catch myself listening to other people's conversations

16. But doesn't everyone do that?

17. I'm working on a bucket list.

18. I'll post that to my blog.

19. I miss all of my friends that I don't go to school with anymore (Casey, Amber, Robyn, Alexis, Kelli, Chris, Marisa)

20. I love people

21. I've made my own religion, kind of

22. It's really just a mixture of ideas I like from other religions

23. I'm incredibly open minded

24. I make things out of duct tape.

25. I just got a job

26. I'm a virgin

27. There's some words that I can't stand the sound of

28. I'm procrastinating right now

29. In two years, I'm going to UC

30. I usually look at how something I do is going to affect me in the future

31. I consider myself boring

32. But I'm also amusing

33. pro-choice

35. I like tasteless jokes

36. I hate changes, especially in people

37. My grandparents live with us.

38. I don't think anybody is going to actually read this

39. I actually like being weird sometimes

40. I mean, at least I'm having fun

41. I make delicious pancakes

42. Like every girl, I'm uncomfortable with my body.

43. but I do like working out

44. I have my temps

45. On spring break of 2012(next year!), I'm going to Paris, Rome, and somewhere else(i can't remember)

46. But I'm nervous, I would be going ten days without talking to David

47. David is my boyfriend, he's really sweet

48. I worry about not seeing any of my friends after highschool

49. I wish I were vegetarian, but I don't have the will power to not eat meat

50. The only thing I like from starbucks is the fraps
CORRECTION: I've aquired a taste for white chocolate mocha (:

No comments:

Post a Comment